Welcome to the homestead estimated amount page for Single Family Detached homes for Mono county. The amounts for Mono county for each month, January through December 2020, are set out below.
Note: While these numbers are calculated based on Single Family Detached homes in Mono county, the exemption itself applies to duplexes, condominiums, townhomes, four-plexes, and other units not exceeding four dwelling units.
The AVERAGE MEDIAN MONTHLY SALES PRICES FOR COUNTY HERE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE COLUMN
These amounts for Mono county are obtained from one or more of the following sources:
- California Association of Realtors (All counties other than the 7 Counties listed below), or
- Alpine County, Colusa County, Imperial County, Sierra County & Trinity County
- Two Counties (Inyo County & Modoc) do not have any Median Sales Price amounts available. The only available information is the MEDIAN LISTING PRICE, which cannot be relied upon. However, it is the only information online at the time this was prepared.
WARNING: Depending on the length of time residing in California and/or the length of time in the residence and related issues, Some people:
- Do NOT QUALIFY to use the California Exemptions at all, and
- Some are limited to a $170,350 Federal Bankruptcy Law Maximum Homestead Cap.
Before attempting to use these numbers or rely on them in any way, first seek the advice of a bankruptcy attorney or other professional as to your rights. You may provide this information to the attorney or professional as a helpful tool for their use.